So who is David Purkey? Well, David , or shall we call him “Dave” is a Loooonnnggg Looonngggg time friend of the CWC President, Scott Whipple. They have known eachother since…well…if you ask them, a very long time. If you get these two together you are sure to laugh because they seem to have so much in common. Dave has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. Genuine, caring, someone you know you can rely on and an excellent addition to the CWC Leadership team! David is on the Board of Directors and is also one of the Admins for the Midwest Branch. But there is so much more to know about him! Here are some of the questions he answered to help us get a closer peek into who his is!
Questions: 1. How did you learn about cwc?
I learned about CWC from Scott and Jenny Whipple. Scott is my oldest friend, I don’t remember a day not being friends.
2. What is/ was your favorite experience with cwc and why?
This is a cheesy answer but every experience with CWC is my favorite. The time and effort that our volunteers give to make sure that sick children and their families have a moment of happiness amazes me every event.
3. Do you have a favorite superhero? If so, who and why?
4. If you could cure any disease or disability which would you cure?
5. What hobbies do you have outside cwc?
6. The world is your oyster, you can go anywhere and do anything for as long as you’d like, where would you go and what would you do?
7. Who are your real life heroes?
8. Tell us one thing you think would surprise us..